Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What To Expect From Asain Table Shower Meeage

cameramen and rescuers are not enemies



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEm_Sfmwkhk
Video "train accident" by "hit TV.eu" at "Youtube"

*

Interview with Heiko Richter, together with Jana Loh's one of the makers of Internet television "hit TV.eu - http://hit-tv.eu - in Zwickau (Saxony)













*

Question: Mr. Richter, you work for hit-TV.eu "as a cameraman and production, namely the so-called" blue light news "about accidents and crimes death or serious injuries. Do you need to follow certain etiquette here or view them all?

Answer: The work as a news reporter is in the public often perceived very negatively. The image is drawn wrong in the minds of feature films. It does not help a few years ago were the reports about the death of Princess Diana. All then arrested Although journalists were released and set procedures. It is now well established that the first reporters were a minute after the accident in the tunnel around and had not hampered the rescue work. But the general suspicion hangs. The truth and the background will not appear for days on the front pages of newspapers such as the unjustified accusations and convictions.
to do just as little or as much as a detective investigator with the film is that even with the rapporteurs on film and in reality.
For us, it can be different in other regions, it is true that there are clear agreements between the teams and the rapporteurs. I would Never turn uncovered dead, never show doctors in the treatment of wounds or injuries in Close up and car plates are pixelated in principle with me. Since the police know that I work on use reputable sites, I have also within the capacity of the freedom to pursue my work as long as I go not in danger.

*

question: How well do you work as a cameraman with police, firefighters and paramedics?

Answer: I can, as mentioned, only speak for myself. The forces of police, fire and rescue services who know me know that reporting is important if it is done journalistically correct. However, there are some problems. On the one hand it
colleagues, often from the regional players, which are rarely confronted with accidents and disasters and do not know the rules. This will mean they have to make the most bloodthirsty sensation pictures and often also disrupt the surprised forces and that they will be rightly rejected. From such kind of journalism I distance myself and it does happen, that I appeal to such people and try to educate them. Furthermore, no serious German TV station would show those pictures. Ultimately harm these people and my work.
complexity is also sometimes the first meeting with small volunteer fire departments that had not yet been done with the subject of reporting. These are often of the "scene of the paparazzi" and think that the journalists are the "enemy" always. Often half a clarifying word of the police and remember the second or third encounter at the site then that is not the "evil Sensation Reporter is. Meanwhile, there are many good acquaintances in the fire service. Ultimately, they also benefit from the illustrations. For example, savings plans for volunteer fire departments were able to with film and visual evidence of their activity can be averted.
most negative I feel, however, especially in the range of major crimes, when television crews "from outside" to come to the region. They have certain programs for the order to present the subject in a particular direction. This then has highest priority, whatever the cost, and there are all the tricks used to achieve the pre-conceived, and given final result. These colleagues leave scorched earth, they do not care what happens to the people because they are the next day in another location. Standard practice is to make such as yard-long interviews and then send a 15-second clause, which is required as the facts in their minds, even though the respondent has a completely different view total shown. Notorious above all the TV crews of the same television broadcast of a weekly political magazine, which actually has a reputable reputation. I got to hear time and again.. "There were already people of XYZ TV here and have twisted everything and look different, as we said it We say absolutely nothing more you should be careful therefore already a whole, who make a interview, or someone who is regionally based, is hardly working dubious, since he wants to work a few days later in the region

*

question.. Who benefits from your work as a cameraman in accidents or crimes

? Answer: There are actually very many, the benefit of our work.
In the first place of course, the viewers and newspaper readers. Who was not ever in the mile-long traffic jam and wondered what was going on as well. Suddenly everything goes again and it does not know why. Here to help television images.
Furthermore, the accident involved (Beiteiligten or otherwise), the request for many different reasons, photographs or video material, whether for insurance or to private memory.
In addition, the forces, fire services, for example, to document their missions, and even sometimes the police themselves told me the other day, a police officer that he regularly reports to hit TV.eu look and seen some things that have been at the accident scene not often seen such. It's also understandable, a police officer sees a scene of the accident from a different perspective as a journalist. Thus, complement what is seen.
is the end, the report also part of prevention. The more one sees pictures of accidents, the more road users are also called to the reason. No one wants from a car trapped by the fire badly injured to be cut out. If my paintings could be saved by only a human life or injury was prevented, then I have achieved a great deal

*

question witnesses to an accident or crime, with tragic consequences much understanding of your work as a cameraman?

Answer: This is very different and covers the whole spectrum of emotions. There are people who find it very liberating, if they can tell their experiences. Sometimes there are one behind the camera, even the tears in his eyes and trying to comfort and help. Just pictures of charred buildings or other tragic events and people in need often solve a wave of Soldarität. Unfortunately there are also people whose emotions go in the opposite direction. I've also been threatened, and once I lost a camera. That is thankfully not the norm. Meanwhile, I am also Such people need to set and I let myself be put under police protection. I'm not on these people but evil. No one can predict its behavior in human extremes. I am well aware that the loss of a friend or a house or Anghörigen causes a great pain, because I had already bereavement in the family and even a house fire. I'm trying to work in such situations, as discreetly as possible.
Most of the people I meet, however, accepted the report. Especially when you talk to them and approaching them as well. It is now time to events to that reported above. Historian and chronicler existed since time immemorial. In our time, but we have better technical possibilities as chalk and rocks, pen and paper or paint brush and canvas.

*

Question: You come first to an accident scene and have a camera, what they do first?

Answer: Of course, what to do any other citizen. I get an overview, call the rescue workers, firefighters and possibly police. Then I try to administer first aid and care about the people. If the forces are then arrived, I will also pursue my work as a reporter. The priority, however, security and assistance, and only then comes the reporting

*

question: Harvest for your work as a cameraman and recognition?

Answer: A recognition on the one hand, when an event is sent by a major TV company or you see a picture in the newspaper. Likewise, I would also mentioned from time to time to certain events. I am also pleased that many forces to recognize my work and I am part of them. When an event is always a machine is started. A reporter is a small wheel of it, just as the police officer, firefighter or emergency physician. Everyone does his job as best as possible. Everyone who sees my work critically, should always keep in mind when reporters come is an event already happened, and a reporter about it. He is not responsible for the event.

*

Question: Can you sleep after filming a serious accident early hours still good?

Answer: This is a question that you can not yes or no answer. One should separate the private from the Occupational while, but this is often easier said than done .. Even reporters are ultimately people. In fact, I'll never be rid of certain events and I get goosebumps when I think of it. An example are the events at the school shooting in Erfurt, I on behalf of a major TV station site was, or the great flood in Saxony. There are also other events that do not go out of your head. I once had, in a December 24, accident, turned on the A4, where a family with children injured and killed. Although we have not seen the people, but the packed Christmas gifts were distributed on the highway, the roadside was a blood-stained seat next to it was a small teddy bear and Christmas. After me was to celebrate this Christmas will be mute. Especially if children or young people are involved, one thinks also of his own family. This is the worst case that can happen if a friend is involved or affected. I had this once before, when the best friend, my big daughter was killed. At the scene of the accident I had not noticed, but during the day I learned it that it was the girl that was visiting us often and has been sitting with at the coffee table.
Overall, I try to compensate for what is seen but in which I turn and beautiful moments of life. Although life has its downs, but yes it is, fortunately, not only from accidents and disasters. Moreover, I share with many of my experiences in order to raise the sensitivity to correctly behave in traffic and carefully deal with hazards. You learn from the events and my driving style has, since I'm doing this job, very changed. Because of my work and the insights gained from this example I have given away to all my relatives smoke detectors and also possess some. You can often go with a little care many things out of the way and reduce the risk. I've since made a ruling on its own. I turn on news, but I would never even be the message.

*

Questions by Ernst Probst, who runs the weblog "Internet TV channels from A to Z" - http://internetfernsehen-von-az.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment