Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mt Left Eye Keeps Watering

What I want to move in the National

What political concerns you would like to implement immediately after your election to the National Council?
(request "Experience" July 07)

I would like to ask the families better off financially and to work towards that parents have about child care a real choice. Instead of giving institutions such as nurseries, etc. the money, the families would receive this money directly financial. You could then decide whether they want to spend that money on external support (such as a crèche), or whether they assume the care job himself, and take for a wage loss in purchasing. Here I would like
at the federal level - but of course canton - a Paradigm shift work toward it.


questions EPP Info August 07: What motivates

up to you to engage in politics?
It fascinates me that God wants to touch through his Spirit in all areas of human life and shape. And because he gave me appropriate offerings, I like to sit down in the policy to ensure that biblical values and concerns come into play.

What topic will you as a potential national advance a political imperative? In the National
would I use my current for increased integration of migration and early ansetzende children. This way, as Christians we have a good field day, connect to the love of our country with charity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment