Thursday, January 28, 2010

Teaching Solutions Company Is It A Fraud

www = wilf reelect

The Grand Council elections are already at the door. I am after 5 years' experience in parliament and in the supervision of the Commission (Geschäftsprüfungsk.) just really warmed up as a politician and have fun with my new "hobby", the design of the Bernese health.
Now I need your support so we can win my seat for the city of Bern in these elections again. It takes a special effort this year, because with the appearance of new parties, such as BDP and GLP is the air for the EPP as a centrist party has become thinner.
If you're interested in my political beliefs in detail, here is the link to Vote Smart. http://www.smartvote.ch/smartvote/popups/candidate_portrait/portrait_spider.php?eid=49&cid=4941&language=de_CH&is_visible=1
You will quickly see, I'm not a black and white terms, but rather a man of nuances and a bridge builder. But that's what it takes to make a difference in our political landscape can be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment