Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wedding Cards Wording Congratulations

ellipses

I'm looking forward to the weekend. Since I'll be back to visit my parents and try out some track plans.

I now have curves of the first three radii, so I can finally build a three-pronged route. I would prefer radii R2, R3 and R4, because R1 is clearly too narrow, but the need to wait.

These three track plans are variants of each other. The first is basic. It contains the most necessary Minimum number of tracks in order to even build a three-pronged route.


Wintrack file , bill

In the second version I have it stretched only in the length, if so authorized by my present track stocks.


Wintrack file , saves BOM

The third version right a double slip switch, instead, has only one intersection. This has consequences: first

You can not - the center circle clockwise you go - go directly into the inner circle, but must be back in the outer circle and from there into the Inner circle.

second You can not - the outer circle in Uhreigersinn departing - go directly into the center circle, but must be back in the inner circle and from there into the center circle.

The recessed double slip switch is used in the outer circle from which one can turn in the turning loop. I like loops. It has twice as much fun to drive. This turn loop is available only to the traffic counterclockwise.


Wintrack file , bill

Update [2008-03-01]: Yesterday I have a video of this track plan Posted:



Miena has also fallen:

0 comments:

Post a Comment