Saturday, March 1, 2008

Diagram Laser Sailboat

way turnout VIII: It goes from FW 2:04

It is up to the Central Station. I've tried just the decoder k 83 (60 830). You can see from the inside just like the old decoder k 83 (6083), may request other connector. So I have an hour to Rochester thickener in a three-way crossover vice screw only to find that it does not go as well as before with the 6083rd

the customer they did not even matter until I reached one that knew it was not with the old version of the Central station is. She said the error lies in the firmware. Correct it works since firmware 2.04, so with just the current version.

I have to send in my Central Station, wait about 8 weeks until they implement the hardware and firmware update us send them back to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment