Friday, March 14, 2008

Drawn Diagram Of A Laser Sailboat

tracks, cars, interior lighting

Yesterday I bought them six points and ten straight. To this the train carriage (SBB) 42 162 because it lengthens my Swiss passenger train from Switzerland and a starter pack loaded with coal DB Cargo ( 46 903) for longer and heavier freight trains. The interior lighting, which I will upgrade all of my coaches was not cheap.

was particularly find it an adventure into the complex, sometimes obsolete entries in the Märklin-product database, which indoor lighting fits in my car, what power can I choose and whether the new current-conducting couplings fit in my car. I really do not know if I was not for additional ground contacts must buy, if my car with interior lighting and current-conducting couplings are fitted. (The dining car from the starter pack has been a grinder to current collection, so he can versogren all other cars with power from the clutch.)

Heure I had to leave the cars to return again, because a pair of wheels has not turned properly. The dealer had no replacement parts in stock. Let's see how long it will take until he returns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment