Monday, March 3, 2008

How To Replace Streamlight Survivor Battery

Central Station Update

Märklin has finally responded on my second question (which I've posted a month ago). Finally they talk straight:

Currently, the Märklin Central Station with a free game updates will be extended to other functions that enable an even more faithful driving.

Please send the central station for verification and update, please make a note "Update Central Station" on the outside of the package and send it to:

Gebr.
GmbH - Repair Service - Märklin
Stuttgarter Strasse 55-57 73033 Göppingen


In http://www.maerklin.de/systems/index2.html see the latest update to the Central Station in version 2.04.

Please note that his first ensure that the 1st Update is made to version 2.03. For this update, please send your contact a Central Station to our repair department.

When trying older versions than 2:03 on the update to version 2.04 may cause physical defects.


I still do not understand why this information nowhere to Maerklins pages found, not even under www.maerklin.de/systems/.

the CS I just bring my Märklin dealer. I hope he can pack and ship them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment